Silence

Silence
Life moves

6.25.2010

Oh My...

So I hadn't eaten anything the past like three days. Then tonight.. I got home from work early at 9 instead of 11 30 so i couldn't just go to sleep. Then my Mother called me from the kitchen... Guess what was waiting for me? Chopped salad, French Fries, and a chocolate cake shake from portillos. Ho-Lee Fuck. No no no no no. turned into a bingefuckfestival. well sorta. I had the whole milkshake. Which is the bad part and then like a quarter of the salad and like 5-6 smallish fries. I mean not bad if its considered a binge. But bad in general/ calorie wise. But damn i have been doing so good lately and i get all the bad side effects but i'm no longer losing? this happens to me a lot though. Like even when i've been eating normal for a while and i'm weighing like a shit ton and then i start limiting a lot i just don't lose anything.. Its fucked. Uh-uhm, today though i did quite a lot of exercise and like i said i hadnt eaten anything till tonight and the last two days. So yay for that but i'm like 117 again. GAG. Why? And i feel like fat still? like usually when i get down this low i feel a lot skinnier but like.. nope. Maybe i have lost muscle and i have more fat than usual because last year i didn't do any sports? so maybe i like lost some muscle and made room for fat and that fucking sucks cock. fuck. anyway i'm going to be strong and not eat anything tomorrow because i have to be ready for camp. camp camp... camp..
i fucking cant wait. but i wont be able to post while i'm there. So after sunday i will be absent from blogger for a week.


Iloveyouall,
Nova.

4 comments:

  1. I hate it soo much when my family buys me food! Lately I've just turned certain foods down straight - my mum can see that I'm not eating much, but she doesn't make me eat anything I don't want to.
    Maybe you just need to push through it, and keep going? I know not losing can sometimes be downheartening, so perhaps you should stop weighing for a while, and keep exercising. It might surprise you.
    I hope you have tons of fun at camp! Going to miss you whilst you're gone! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family always likes to stuff me with fattening foods. You seem like you're doing really well despite that slip-up. Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your ok, come back soon, I miss you
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH, that SUCKS. :/
    I'm sorry. You'll do better tomorrow! :)
    I hate it when my family makes food for me >:[
    lol.

    All my love,

    -Molly

    ReplyDelete