Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.29.2010

Behind the boney walls of my skull, there was playing a lullaby

So I didn't post last night because i was like dead tired and disappointed at how much i had eaten. I had two blt's on wheat bread. Today wasn't much better. It was the Greek Festival so i ate a whole giant serving of pastitsio (1st picture) It's really fucking good. And then i had a roll and half and a bunch of these little honey fried balls of dough and a cookie and a baklava (2nd picture). And I ate breakfast this morning which, I'm telling you, is definitely the key to eating a lot all day long- for me at least.

Other than that, I'm having really bad allergies and i've been working a lot lately which helps in multiple ways. I can't eat while i'm there and i never ask for any food on my break because i'm grossed out by it. Secondly, it helps because i'm standing for like 5-7 hours and running around doing things. PLUS! I get paid on wednesday and i don't work on monday or thursday but i do work on tuesday and wednesday but whatever my paycheck should be like 200- something dollars. FUCKYES! i'm going shopping.
I want a mini trampoline. haha. why you ask? because i do. And there's this bag i want at this cute vintage thrift shop that is actually not vintage or pre-owned its brand new and when i get it i will show a picture. yay! Anyway, i want to sleep in late tomorrow because i work at four and the less time i spend at home the better chance i have at not eating at all. I won't eat when i get home because I work till ten. So if i sleep till like noon i shouldn't have too much of a problem.

OH! i found these awesome popsicles that are only 80 cals for like the big sized popsicles and they are really really good. Plus they take a while to eat. I could just have one of those tomorrow and a glass of vanilla soy milk and be good all day. okay thats the plan.
-This was long but i didn't post yesterday so i'm telling myself it's okay.


Sincerely, Nova.






2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can turn things around tomorrow eating-wise. By the way, the pictures of the food you posted looked so filling. I got full just looking at them.
    xoxo, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom baklava.
    I'm the same as you with breakfast though, I always eat it with the intention of kickstarting my metabolism and spreading out my calories, but then just eat all day. I manage much better if I fast until dinner, and then don't snack after dinner. x

    ReplyDelete