Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.26.2010

I touch no one and no one touches me

Today was.. I don't know. School was fine, I had a bite of lettuce from Puppets sandwich. When i got home at three my sister had made some fruit cobbler, I had a few bites (kind of many bites) whatever it wasn't that bad i dont think.. I had to get ready and go to work at BK. I was standing for six hours straight and doing a bunch of stuff also like cleaning and bagging food and taking orders and wiping tables. I learned so much stuff tonight (first day ever) I didn't eat anything on my break. I only drank a diet coke the whole time and I didn't eat when i got home. I took a shower because i smelled of burgers and grease. I'm tired as hell now though. My feet hurt so fucking bad. I don't have work tomorrow but i'm going to mow the lawn for my dad for some extra exercise plus he pays me so why not? As long as its not rainy or too extremely hot. Uhm My mother owes me 30$ and my dad owes me 15 i think maybe 10 but anyway i want my money so i can go shopping. There is this really cute vintage thrift shop that i love and i want a couple of things from there.
i
-I had a moment at work, while things were slow and I had nothing to do. In this moment I was thinking about my life, recently and the summer. I realized that last summer I had a lot of friends and a couple of boyfriends throughout the summer (not all at once) and this summer, I will have no one but my sister and Puppet. I get so empty and lost when i have time to think. If you want to know exactly how My life is and My person just read the lyrics and listen to simon and garfunkel's "I am a rock"
I love simon and garfunkel and it seems like they wrote this song as if they were me.

yadayada i don't want to bored you.. This has been long enough anyway.









_NOVA_

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about work, it will get easier :)
    You're very lucky you get paid for housework! I wish I did aha :)
    Good job with you're eating!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete