Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.25.2010

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.

Today did not go as i planned.( see previous post for plans) When i got home at about 3 I ate spoonfuls of peanut butter and a piece of white bread. It's despicable how i am so non-disiplined. Then I went to work and it lasted two hours and I thought it would be a lot shorter (Tons of paper work) So i didn't get to go shopping. Good news: I work six hours tomorrow, i got paid for the two hours i was there doing paper work, and I fit into my uniform which was the smallest sized they had. Woot, StickBoss was there looking frail as ever. Some more bad news: IATESOMUCHTODAY. When i got home from work i had to go out and buy slip-proof ugly shoes and then we had to stop at petsmart and buy kitty food for my sisters new kitten and my mom bought me skittles.. I ate them all on the way home. THEN she ordered fucking pizza and it was good i ate too much, didn't count the pieces and i ate fast which is always a no-no. Then i ate a cookie and the half of cookie that my sister didn't eat. Let me tell you a little about my sister. She is not thin, she is not fat, she is muscular to the extreme which yes, on her short frame makes her look chubby but her thighs (thundery, no doubt) are made of steel or something equally as strong. She's beautiful though, and the family favorite. The only thing i could ever do better than her is be thin, which i am using as motivation and right now i'm not even doing that very well, she is only two sizes bigger than me. TWO THATS IT. She is 19 and about an inch or two shorter than me. I'm fat and its depressing. Tomorrow will be a fasting day? I think so, anyone have any great tips for staying strong on a 24 hour fast? They would be much appreciated.









I wish i had those legs.
-Nasty Nova.

4 comments:

  1. You have to keep yourself busy. If you let yourself have time to eat or think about eating, you will likely break your fast. Also, look at a lot of thinspo and talk to other people like us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gum, lots of sugar free gum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for following, everybodys plans go shits up sometimes.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, it wasn't a complete fast since i did eat a little but, overall I did pretty good today.

    ReplyDelete