Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.21.2010

I Just Love You

I don't partake in the normal binge where the human stuffs themselves until the point where (bulimic) vomiting occurs or laxatives are taken. My binges.. well being EDNOS I make a plate, sometimes plateS, of food. Once i take the food to my bedroom, or dining room if no one is home, I chew and spit into brown paper bags and plastic sandwich baggies. Now i understand that to most people this is absolutely disgusting. However, going on little food makes me weak to my cravings so i have to at least taste. Normally i can't stop after the taste so in order to not get morbidly obese i chew and spit. It's marvelous because I have a problem, doughnuts, bread, and cookies. I also love peanut butter but seldom use it on my binge foods because its stickiness makes it hard to spit. Sorry if I grossed you out already with my second post. My apologies. How 'bout some thinspo to make it up to you?








No comments:

Post a Comment