Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.22.2010

It's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon, long ago.

My sister got a kitten today. I'm listening to Grateful Dead, daydreaming of my future studio apartment in chicago. I know everyone thinks New York is the epitome of happiness for anyone the least bit abstract but, chicago is my love.
Anyway, I interviewed at Burger King today. I felt like i didn't belong there because quite frankly I don't. I belong in a job much less grody than that. I felt dirty even applying, fast food is disgusting. Whatever, I just need some damn money. I'm sick of having nothing of my own. Most kids love that their parents pay for everything, and my parents do, but it's not what i want. I want to pay for myself. I don't know. There was also a very creepy bus-boy there. He freaked me out.

Back to my sisters new cat- kitten. She wants to name him munchkin. I think he should be named Kelby, or Lev. There was a flat out no to Lev. Its a good Russian name but, apparently I'm the only one who is proud of my origin.

Why's it so fucking hot in here. I'm dehydrated. I should stop complaining.

More thinspo? yeahyeah:












No comments:

Post a Comment