Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.27.2010

The toothless kiss of skeletons

I don't know why but I don't think that eating breakfast and having food every four hours is good for everyone. Like me, if I even touch food in the morning i want more all day and if i have lunch it doesn't make me eat less at my next "meal." Breakfast is suppose to keep you full for a while or so they say so that you don't overeat at lunch. Lunch is suppose to do the same for dinner. Nope. Not me. I can't even have milk in my coffee otherwise I eat all damn day. Today was just a terrible day, I'm replacing my cheat sunday with today and sunday will be good because i work from four to ten on sunday and i'll try to sleep late and do really good that day. Monday i have off of school and two weeks off of work because they're moving a couple blocks over. Fuck i have finals tomorrow. "F.uck I. N.ever A.ctually L.earned S.hit" It's gay but it's true. I'm exhausted so, I'll be going now. G'night.



"I wanna new face right now
and I want it bad
I wanna new body that's strong
I'm a butchered cow

I wanna be a stupid and shallow mutherfucker now
I wanna be a tough skinned bitch but I don't know how
I wanna be a shiny new baby with a spongy brain
I wanna be a horse filled with fire that will never tame"
-Pig, Sparklehorse.

Now, this band is beautiful and special. You should feel privileged to look upon their lyrics let alone their name.


-"I really like this tattoo."
Sincerely, Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment