Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.24.2010

Straight Up Mentally Unstable

So today was a half and half day because it started out good other than feeling weak and failing my physics test. When I came home I at half of a peanut butter and honey sandwich on toasted wheat bread. Damn. Then I got ready for my seconds interview at burger king. This extremely skinny girl who's name i will keep anonymous we'll go with StickBoss. I chose that because she is now my boss. Yes i got a job. I will probably be really grossed out by food at this job. Hopefully that will aide in my weight loss. Possibly? Oh and some bullshit: somehow i gained two pounds. what the fuck? I'm not going to change my "stats" though because i'm gonna get rid of it hopefully relatively soon. FUCK. Then i was dragged out to dinner to thai food which i love and i had pineapple fried rice and a scoop of green tea ice cream. Damn you delicious foods. OH and i went to try on black pants that i will need for work. I almost fit into size 1 but the size three fit perfect.
EW. SIZE THREE? yes thats right T H R E E. fuck that shit.
Part two of the retched physics test tomorrow. I can't wait till summer. It's so soon. One week left.
Anyway would you like to see what I want to look like sometime in my life?

Here you go:









1 comment:

  1. I work at a place that serves food and it is definitely inspiring to me not to eat, but most things they serve have meat on them and I'm a vegetarian, so yeah. Haha, but that's good you got the job! Tomorrow is always a new day.

    ReplyDelete