Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.23.2010

I wish I could eat the salt off of your lost faded lips.

I had the idea this morning, while i stared at the cookies in the kitchen and drank my coffee. It was less of an idea and more of a "oh yeah i forgot" No one who might stumble across this blog would understand the background of my craziness. So I'll explain a couple of things. I'm a very isolated person, I didn't used to be though. Not sure what happened. I don't care about anything. I don't like eating, well thats a lie i guess. I would love to eat and eat and eat but I don't wish to weight 130 pounds ever again. That was after my couple of months of weighing 100. I was sent to a therapist and my meals were structured. I don't like being told what to do, but i did come out of my no-food mode. Just recently I have been trying to lose those 20 or so pounds and be content with my weight. I am very muscular so I don't look like I'm 120 pounds at most i probably look 115. Anyway, that was a long list of likes so I will tell you some things i do like: Reading, Grey, Cinema, History (except U.S. history), Math, Music, Writing.
I do most things in a very logical way. Also, I love thinspo, fashion and models. I sound pathetic, my life is boring, I'm a difficult person, I have one best friend who also suffers from disordered eating. She is my only good friend, other than her i just have acquaintances. We plan on both going to college in chicago, she is one year younger than me though. I won't give her identity away but lets just call her Puppet because she often tells me how much she just feels like a puppet. In the future we will live in an apartment together in chicago. My future will be grand, to me anyway.







Until later,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment