Silence

Silence
Life moves

5.31.2010

I'm just, I'm just really fat!

So, yay for being a fucking fat heifer. I am choosing not to tell you how much i've eaten today on account of it being really really fucking sad. Instead I will plan out the rest of my week. Hopefully the rest of my week does not involve food or much food. I've decided that i have 30 minutes each day that i can eat. I can't eat before that and I can't eat after. I should pick the time but i haven't decided. Uhm, but yeah my stomach hurts from eating so much. holy fuck i'm fat.

I will eat once a day. I will only eat at 3:00- 3:30 pm.
I will not eat if i am by myself.
I will not eat if i am not at home.
I will not eat more than 250 calories.
I will not eat unhealthy food.
I will be thin.

You know i should think of some rewards.

-Nova.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your plan! I'm sure you'll do great and you will be thin.
    Rewards are definitely a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete